Technical Description – AquaMaster
Inline Multi-Parameter measurement of water
AquaMaster is a compact multi-parameter measuring system providing critical information on: turbidity, pH, conductivity, Redox, dissolved oxygen and temperature. The “brains” of the AquaMaster system is the AquaScat, with the colour touch screen being the central operator control and display unit, as well as being the combined connection to the host control system. Up to 8 measuring values can be transmitted. The measuring station is delivered pre-assembled. The AquaMaster then requires only power and the connection of water inlet and water outlet, then … Measure!
A Closer Look
Ease of Operation and Maintenance
Following the Sigrist Ethos, specific attention was given to maintenance. The AquaScat is maintenance-free and the other components have their dedicated integrated trays leaving both hands free for cleaning and calibration tasks.
- Compact, modular complete system
- Unrestricted parameter combination
- One contact (the AquaScat) for all measurements
- Possibility to integrate external sensors (e.g. ColorPlus, ProChlor)
- Easy calibration and maintenance, no tools required
Central, integrated control unit with colour touch screen and display serves as user interface:
- The AquaScat is the hub of the AquaMaster which provides the communication to your DCS or PLC.
- Extensive communication options including an integrated web server.
- The display shows either values, graphs, status or alarm messages.
- An internal data logger allows recalling and displaying measured data from the last 32 days.
Specs at a Glance
Measuring cell with room for 4 sensors is provided as standard. 2 additional parameters can be integrated via an analogue input (4–20 mA). For example, it is simple to integrate the SIGRIST ColorPlus for the measurement DOC , or the ProChlor for Chlorine and pH measurements. This allows for a single point of communication via Ethernet, Modbus TCP, Profibus DP, Modbus RTU, HART for multiple parameters.
The AquaMaster offers combined measurement of:
- Turbidity: 0 to 4,000 NTU with auto calibration and non-contact measuring cell
- pH: Measures temperature and pH 0 -14 using Potential measurement
- Conductivity: 4-pole measurement of 1 to 300’000 μS/cm with temperature
- Redox / ORP: Potential measurement with range of: –1,500 to + 1,500 mV with temperature
- Dissolved oxygen: Optical (luminescence) with a range of 4 ppb .. 25 ppm
- 2 additional, external parameters via 4 o 20mA. Eg Colour, dissolved Organics, Chlorine