Calibration Gas Cylinder Recycling Program
ProDetec recognise that there is a need for an earth conscious replacement of disposable calibration gas cylinders. We recognise a green initiative for a cleaner environment is required, from the 1st of August 2016 the following program will be launched. The Ecosmart program has solved the issue of what to do with empty cylinders. There is now a true pathway to return cylinders that offers an end of life recycling program.
- All recyclable cylinders are identified by a blue neck
- All cylinders will come with an M/T Plug – This is the green tool that makes returning the cylinders simple and safe.
- Do not discard the eco M/T Plug. Keep it in a safe place to use when returning your Ecosmart cylinder.
- Free cylinder return to ProDetec
- Before returning cylinder, twist M/T into valve, releasing any excess pressure
- Return empty cylinder to ProDetec with M/T plug installed
- Remove label via perforated strip; empty sticker is shown
- Pack in appropriate packing.
- Call ProDetec on 02 9620 8700 to arrange free pick up