Calibration Gas Cylinder Recycling Program
ProDetec recognises that there is a need for an earth conscious replacement of disposable calibration gas cylinders. We recognise a green initiative for a cleaner environment is required, and our calibration gas cylinder recycling program has solved the issue of what to do with empty cylinders. There is now a true pathway to return cylinders that offers an end of life recycling program.
- All recyclable cylinders are identified by a blue neck
- All cylinders will come with an M/T Plug – This is the green tool that makes returning the cylinders simple and safe.
- Do not discard the M/T Plug. Keep it in a safe place to use when returning your gas cylinder.
- Free cylinder return to ProDetec
- Before returning cylinder, twist M/T into valve, releasing any excess pressure
- Return empty cylinder to ProDetec with M/T plug installed
- Remove label via perforated strip; empty sticker is shown
- Pack in appropriate packing.
- Call ProDetec on 02 9620 8700 to arrange free pick up