Technical Description – MultiFlame FV-40 Series Flame Detector
A wide range of detector types to best suit a wide range of applications
Depending on the application and the types of flames most likely to be encountered in a facility, personnel can choose from a wide range of detector offerings to meet the facility’s detection needs. Detectors include Single IR, Triple IR (IR3), Multi IR, UV, UV/IR2.5μm, UV/IR4.5μm and Ultra-Fast UV/IR detectors. As an additional option, detectors can be ordered with or without built-in test (BIT) capability.
A Closer Look
The latest technology and installation options for the best detection The MultiFlame FV-40 includes the latest technology for the best detection and resistance to false alarms, while keeping budgets in mind. All units feature heated sensor windows to eliminate condensation and icing, sensitivity selection, multiple regulatory approvals, and flexible communication options, including 3-color LED, 0-20mA, HART ® and MODBUS ® protocols. Three built-in relays also provide triggering of external systems.
The Specs at a Glance
- Long range and wide field of view reduce the number of units required
- 316L stainless or aluminium housings for long life and durability
- Fully adjustable 316L stainless steel mounts included for flexible installation
- Fast responses (5 seconds or less) mean quick alerts to hazards
- Low maintenance requirements save time and money
- Easily connect to your existing control systems
- User-programmable functions allow for customisation to meet individual needs
- Teledyne reliability and 5-year warranty provide peace of mind