Technical Description – StuVent Explosion Venting
A simple and affordable solution.
An explosion vent is an ATEX ‘safety system’ for the venting of explosion pressure. Its efficient functioning as a safety system depends on the right venting area and the correct positioning on the process equipment. See also EN 14491.
A Closer Look
- Suitable both for dust and gas explosions
- 100% efficiency
- Usable with underpressure and overpressure
- Simple and fast mounting
- Smooth interior surface eliminates ‘dead corners’
- Also available with thermal insulation in high temperature version
The Specs at a Glance
- The STUVENT explosion vent can be used for dust, gas and hybrid mixtures.
- For processes with both overpressure and vacuum.
- The STUVENT explosion vent is made of stainless steel.
- Various gaskets are available: for high temperatures, for food and hygienic environments
- and with FDA approval.
- To avoid problems with condensation, an insulation layer up to 100 mm thick can be applied to all disc types