Give us a call for an immediate response today on any technical information, products or solutions.
Or alternatively please take a moment to fill out this form.
+61 (02) 9620 8700
+61 (03) 9589 3256
- Flexible and modular
- Suitable for food processing applications
- No pressure vessels, explosives or internal moving parts
- Gas generators with a very long life span (up to 10 years)
- ATEX certified
In the event of a fire, the electric system plays a double role:
- It can generate the energy required for the ignition.
- It provides the combustible material needed for the spreading of the fire.
Vulcanisation of rubber profiles takes place in a continuous process in UHF installations and hot air tunnels, which are powered by electricity or gas. The profile travels at a constant speed on the continuous processing lines. Optimum vulcanisation is achieved at temperatures between 200 and 500 °C.
We have designed our temperature control system for applications where failure is not an option. Two temperature detectors are supplied standard, which makes the entire package SIL 2 compliant. To optimise operational safety, you should connect the control unit to an external UPS.