1. How important are dependable turbidity readings below 0.05 NTU to you?
2. How much maintenance and calibration are you prepared to do?
3. What level of consumables and maintenance manpower are acceptable to you?
1. There are few instruments that can read reliably below 0.05NTU without a regular cleaning regime even with post-filtration water. If you have manganese or iron, your problems are worse. There is only one way to avoid this problem…by avoiding the sample water contacting the optical windows.
2. We all want to have factory levels of calibration accuracy quickly, safely and at a low cost. The only way to achieve this is for the calibration reference to be instrument specific.
3. Compare the cost of maintenance and consumables that you are currently incurring to this value: ZERO. No consumables. No Maintenance.
There is one turbidity analyser that can help you meet the three goals above and the ever-tightening water quality targets in 2017, and into the future. It’s from Switzerland. It’s the Sigrist AquaScat. Click on any of the images for more information on the AquaScat from our website.
SIGRIST – Manufacturer of high quality process photometers
At SIGRIST head offices in Ennetbürgen, Switzerland, a staff of 60 people works in development, production, sales and customer service. A qualified and motivated team is focussed on product quality and services that ensure customer satisfaction.
ProDetec was established in 2003 and is a quality ISO9001 company with an extensive client base throughout Australia and New Zealand. ProDetec is focused on client satisfaction and process efficiency. We have in-house and on-site service & commissioning capabilities and a team of qualified engineers.