Filtered Water – Raw Water – Wastewater
- No Formazine or derivatives allowing.
- FREE, SIMPLE, AUTOMATED PRECISE calibration method to return to Sigrist Laboratory specifications every time.
- No cleaning
- Responsive and reliable measurements
- True free falling noncontact measurement
The Secret to Zero MAINTENANCE is NO Contact with Water
- Water passes through the AquaScat without touching the optics.
- No window fouling means no maintenance.
- Very Low to very high turbidity values, 0 to 4,000NTU, can be measured with no contamination of the optics
- Dissolved metals like iron or manganese do not contaminate the optics
Fully Automatic Calibration
- Re-calibration to Sigrist factory Formazine Standard using optical reference from German aerospace manufacturer
- Laboratory Precise Calibration without the use of Formazine
- Fully automatic Calibration at user-defined intervals with no operator initiation, or manually triggered, or activated by your DCS
Highest Accuracy from Low to High Turbidity
Optical path length ≤ 5mm
Low level of “internal stray light”
- Quantity of light that is still visible even though there are no particles in the water
- External light + internal reflections + molecular scatter (6-8mNTU)
- The clever design of measuring cell in combination with high quality optical components minimizes the quantity of stray light inside the instrument:
- A stable measurement of lowest up to high turbidity levels is possible
- Inexistent zero drift grants long term stability of the measurement
The Biggest Advantages of the AquaScat are;
- Calibration is done accurately back to factory standard
- No water contact means no drift from contamination
- Ensures NO ZERO DRIFT
- Values you can ALWAYS trust
- No water contact means no maintenance, no downtime, ever
Next to technical features, the product design was focused on long lifetime of the instrument and low maintenance needs:
- The light source being an LED grants operation without failure for 10 years.
- The maintenance work is negligible
- The cost for consumables during 10 years of operation is $100.00
ProDetec was established in 2003 and is a quality ISO9001 company with an extensive client base throughout Australia and New Zealand. ProDetec is focused on client satisfaction and process efficiency. We have in-house and on-site service & commissioning capabilities and a team of qualified engineers.