Technical Description – OLCT10 Gas Detector
Designed for use in boiler rooms and parking garages, the OLCT 10 and OLC 10 monitors give you the most cost-effective solution for the continuous monitoring of toxic (OLCT 10) or flammable gases (OLCT 10, OLC 10) and vapours in ambient air. Easy to install and operate, these detectors combined with the MX32 control unit meet demanding user requirements.
The Specs at a Glance
- 4-20 mA output analog transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead, electrochemical or semi-conductor sensors
- Detects combustible, toxic, and refrigerant gases (CO, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane, Hydrogen, LPG, NGV and freons) – EN 14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
- For commercial use (boiler rooms, hospitals)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2 (except semi-conductor version)