Technical Description – OLCT10N Gas Detector
Digital combustible detector for oxygen, toxic gases or combustible
The OLCT 10N is a digital combustible gas detector designed for to detect combustible, toxic gases or oxygen. Intended for use in combination with the MX 32 and MX 43 controller, the OLCT 10N provides a fast and accurate response. All transmitter information is received by the controller in less than 1 second. Non-intrusive operator interface requires only a simple magnetic wand and allows one-man calibration without opening the enclosure.
A Closer Look
The OLCT 10N is a digital detector designed to detect a specific gas, depending on the type of sensor used. This range of digital detectors is compatible only with the Oldham MX 43 or MX32v2 controller
Up to 32 detectors can be connected on the same digital line or distributed on 8 lines. All transmitter information is received by the controller in less than 1 second.
The Specs at a Glance
- Digital transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead or electrochemical sensors
- Detects O2, combustible gas, and toxic gases
- Available for detection of O2, CO2, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane and Hydrogen
- For commercial and light industrial applications (laboratories, cooling rooms, hospitals, boiler rooms, wastewater treatment plants, etc.)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2